(1) To declare any potential conflict of interest to the client before
agreeing to undertake any assignment.
(2) To ensure that our terms of business are fully understood by the
client before undertaking any job order or referral.
(3) To respect the confidentiality of any information about the client or
the candidate which may be potentially harmful if released to outside third
(4) To retain the anonymity of the client until clearance for disclosure
has been given.
(5) Not to release any candidate's information to a client until that
candidate has been contacted and permission received.
(6) To abide by the provisions of all relevant legislation relating to
our industry. This includes equal opportunity and anti-discrimination
(7) Not to induce a candidate to leave a client company under any
circumstances if a fee has been previously received for that candidate.
(8) To maintain regular contact with both the client and the candidate
during the recruitment process.
(9) Not to withhold any information about the client or candidate which
might influence the other's decision.
(10) To take references on a candidate in an objective and professional
manner; once mutual interest has been established by both parties, but with
deference to the candidate's confidentially prior to an offer being made and
(11) Any client company involved in on-going and regular search business with
CE Insurance Services will be deemed hands off for any Executive Search
(12) Candidates will be given objective and professional feedback
following the interview with the prospective employer, be treated with
dignity at all times, and constructively counseled when appropriate.