THE ORDER FOR THE POSITION
The Client Company provides us with the job opportunity; the opportunity
description, the range of compensation and incentives, any special requirements,
employee benefits, and the desired interviewing process. (The more thorough the
initial job order interview is with you, the client company, the more efficient
and successful we can be in fulfilling all of your needs and desires for the
1. We first research and develop a specific network that will lead to the
location of the most qualified candidates, preferably local therefore
eliminating relocation costs.
2. We then search out candidates who are not necessarily in the active job
market, but who will consider a change for promotion and enlarged
3. Simultaneously, we search our files, data base, and our prospect lists
for known candidates currently employed but interested in opportunities as
they are presented.
4. We also search the candidate inventory for persons of excellent quality
but who have been "victims' of corporate re-structuring, acquisitions, or
change of objectives.
5. Finally, for your interviewing consideration, we present the best
prescreened candidate. Second and third choices are also presented, if
HOW WE PARTICIPATE WITH YOU
1. We present the candidate verbally or in resume format after we have
telephone interviewed or personally interviewed the candidate with benefit of
our data sheet and their resume information. We then answer any preliminary
questions you may have and seek your initial interest.
2. We arrange interviews, telephone or personal, for preliminary and
further evaluation as appropriate. We discuss results of these interviews with
the candidate and you in order to determine interest levels and clear up any
points of concern.
3. We perform and submit typed reference checks or provide you with the
references you require for an in-depth check of professional background,
education credentials, and personal characteristics.
4. When appropriate, and at your direction, we discuss the candidate's
salary expectations, your salary thoughts, present the offer to the candidate,
clear any problems, secure acceptance of the offer, and arrange a starting
date. We continue contact with the candidate to assist him or her in dealing
with the fear of change and in preparing for the resignation process, and
assuring his or her reporting to you as agreed. We keep you informed of our
progress through the starting date.